About Me

My photo
I am an Associate Teacher of Fitzmaurice Voicework®. A wife and mother of 5. I am a musical director and voice coach. I have performed in many musicals and have sung with the Utah Opera Company. I am a member of VASTA.

Monday, February 18, 2008

New baby girl!!!






Hello!! I am a grandma again. It has been the best couple of days. On Friday Michelle went into Colette Pettie (sp?) to get reflexology done to see if we could hurry this baby up. And for all of you skeptics, it worked! Her water broke at 2:30 and they went into the hospital and at 5:30 she was at 4 centimeters. Well, I thought it would be most of the night and evidently so did Dr. Spencer because he was at his sons Karate thing and at 6:50 the nurse checked Shelly and she nearly jumped out of the room because she was dialated to 10!!!ANd the head was right there. Dr. Spencer got there at 7:25 and at 7:42 our little angel Julie Dee was born. She weighed in at 7lbs. 8oz. and was 19 in. long. Peach fuzz for hair and the cutest little chubby cheecks. All of you women just inhale and think of that heavenly smell!!

Amy flew in from Ohio with my little man Taylor William on Sunday and we have been kissing the ever living daylights out of him. He is the cutest, brightest little cherub. Sucks his third and fourth fingers and says everything you tell him to. I am in heaven.

This Saturday we head out for our cruise to the caribbean. Dutch islands. Steve is very excited to use his dutch. We are taking Joan too. She is so excited. I will take pictures and get this updated asap.

Incase we all die on our cruise, love you all and see ya on the other side!!!

6 comments:

Katie Peterson said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations...she is a doll!! Sign me up for the reflexology thing...geez if only I didn't have 3 more months, I would go get that done today!! How fun that Amy is down...you guys live it up...because I am sure Shelly is tired!!!

jenny said...

How stinkin cute is she?? What a doll! Bring me back something good from the Dutch Islands!!! Have loads and scoads, don't spend all your money, make sure you save some for AZ.!

Andrea said...

Oh...how cute Julie Dee is. I love the name too!!! Congratulations to Shelly! You are such a good Mom and Grandma Bonnie! And you and Amy look sooo pretty in your photo!!! Can't wait to see you guys when you come down! Congratulations again! New babies are wonderful!

Love,
Andy

Stewart and Julie Jensen said...

She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. She must take after her great aunt Julie! LOL I can't wait for you to go on the cruise. The only thing I want is some dutch shoes.
Love ya,
Jewels

Katie Peterson said...

We are waiting to see the cruise pics!!! I went private, so e-mail me at k8tdal8dy@yahoo.com & I will send you an invite!

Terolleeq said...

umm do you ever update your blog or are you just too busy?